Troubleshooting your DXR-8
Battery not holding a charge
- Remove battery and rest 20 minutes which resets the battery, then reinstall battery.
- Call 1 (800) 291-0195 for a battery replacement request.
Charging port issue
- Use the alternate USB charging cable (two cables in the box).
- Call 1 (800) 291-0195 for a charging port replacement request.
Signal range issue
- Position monitor and camera unit 3’ away from wifi devices (smartphones, routers, computers, tablets, etc.).
- Move monitor and camera unit closer together, and/or a new location without thick concrete walls between them.
- Call 1 (800) 291-0195 for further troubleshooting steps.
First-ever monitor with interchangeable optical lens capability – customize viewing angle and zoom
Large 3.5″ full color LCD display in sleek, compact unit with retractable antenna, with sound-activated LED display
Remote pan, tilt and digital zoom
Long battery life: 10 hours on power-saving mode, 6 hours with screen on
Comes with 1x aluminum optical zoom lens for seeing closer with refined clarity